2022年4月4日 星期一

Isa (Jesus) the Prophet is a Muslim

 

Isa (Jesus) the Prophet did not know Hebrew nor Latin. His native language was Aramaic which is closer to Arabic than Hebrew or Latin. Prophet Jesus addressed the Lord God as “Allahi”.  “Allahi” in Aramaic is “Allah” in Arabic. "Allah" is not a name. It is a proper noun only. It means "the One God" in Arabic.  Isa (Jesus) is a Muslim, totally submits to Allah in his whole life. He worships Allah only. He bows down and prays to Allah as all Muslims do. In the Quran, there are some verses about Isa (Jesus) the Prophet and his mother, Mary, a pious woman highly blessed by Allah from the birth. In the Quran, Allah says He protects and shelters Isa (Jesus) and his mother in a safe place with running stream.


"Zachariah, John, Jesus and Elijah - everyone of them was righteous..." (6:85)

"When the angels said, "O Mary, your Lord gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next and one of those who are granted nearness to God. And he shall speak to men in his cradle, and as a grown man, and shall be one of the righteous." "Lord," she said, "how can I have a child when no man has touched me?" (The angels) replied, "Thus it is: God creates what He wills: when He wills a thing He need only say, "Be, " and it is." (3:45-47)


"So she conceived him and withdrew with him to a distant place. The pains of labour drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said, 'Oh, if only I had died before this and passed into oblivion!' But a voice called out to her from below, 'Do not despair. Your Lord has provided a brook that runs at your feet, and if you shake the trunk of this palm-tree, it will drop fresh ripe dates on you. Eat and drink and rejoice. And if you see any human being say, 'I have vowed a fast (of silence) to the Gracious God, and will not speak with any human being today.'" (19:22-26) 


"Carrying her child, she brought him to her people. They said, 'O Mary, you have indeed done something terrible! Sister of Aaron, your father was not an evil man, nor  was your mother an unchaste woman!'  She pointed to the child. They said, 'How shall we talk to someone who is a child in the cradle?' (But) he said, 'I am God's servant. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet; He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving throughout my life. He has made me dutiful toward my mother, and He has not made me arrogant and wicked. Blessed was I on the day I was born, and blessed I shall be on the day I die and on the day I am raised to life again.'" (19:27-33) 


"God will instruct him in the Book and in wisdom and in the Torah and in the Gospel. He will make him a messenger to the Children of Israel. He will say: "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I will make the shape of a bird out of clay for you and then breathe into it and, by God's leave, it will become a living bird. And by God's leave I will heal the blind and the leper and bring the dead to life. I will tell you what you eat and what you store up in your homes. Surely in this there is a sign for you, if you are believers. I come to fulfil (the prediction) of the Torah which preceded me and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you and I come to you with a sign from your Lord. So fear God and obey me. God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path." (3:48-51)


"When Jesus perceived their denial, he said, "Who will be my helpers in God's cause?" The disciples said, "We are God's helpers, we believe in God. Bear witness that we have surrendered ourselves.  Our Lord, we believe in what You have sent down and we follow the messenger, so count us among those who bear witness." (3:52-53)


"(Remember the time), when I inspired the disciples to believe in Me and My messenger, they replied, "We believe, bear witness that we have submitted." When the disciples said, "O Jesus, son of Mary! Can your Lord send down to us from heaven a table spread with food?" He relpied, "Have fear of God, if you are true believers." They said, "We want to eat from it, so that we may satisfy our hearts and know that you have told us the truth, and that we should be witnesses of it." Jesus, son of Mary, said, " O God, our Lord! Send down for us a table spread with food from heaven, so that it may be a feast for us, for the first of us and for the last of us: a sign from You. Give us our sustenance, for You are the best of sustainers." God replied, "I will certainity send it down to you, but whosoever of you deny the truth thereafter will be punished with a punishment such as I have never meted out to anyone else in the world." (5:111-115) 


"God said, "O Jesus, I shall take you to Me and will raise you up to Me and shall clear you (of the calumnies) of the disbelievers, and shall place those who follow you above those who deny the truth, until the Day of Judgement; then to Me shall all return and I will judge between you regarding your disputes."" (3:55)


“And (for) their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah (God).” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but (another) was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. ” (4:157)


"Jesus in the sight of God is like Adam. He created him from dust; then said to him, "Be!" and he was." (3:59)


"We caused Jesus, son of Mary to follow in their footsteps, fulfilling what had been revealed before him in the Torah. We gave him the Gospel, which contained guidance and light, fulfilling what was revealed before it in the Torah: a guide and admonition to the God-fearing." (5:46)


"The (ancient) Jews (used to) say, "Ezra is the son of God," and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of God." These are but their baseless utterances. They imitiate the assertions made in earlier times by those who deny the truh. May God destroy them! How far astray they have been led!" (9:30)


"Believers, be God's helpers, as Jesus, son of Mary, said to the disciples, 'Who will be my helpers in the cause of God?' The disciples said, 'We shall be God's helpers.' Some of the Children of Israel believed in him and some denied the truth; We supported the believers against their enemies and they triumphed over them." (61:14)


"We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign and gave them shelter on a peaceful hillside watered by a fresh spring." (23:50)


"Remember when Jesus, son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel, I am sent to you by God, confirming the Torah that came before me and bringing good news of a messenger to follow me, whose name will be Ahmad*.' Yet when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is merely sorcery.'" (61:6)

*Another name of Prophet Muhammad

  

Our relation to Allah is closer than all the fathers and mothers to their children. In the Quran, Allah tells people that it is a severe offence to the Truth which says that Jesus is the son of God and God is composed of father, son and the holy spirit. The warning of Allah to tell the mankind not to insist on falsehood is very serious that people should not be heedless about the revelation of Allah:

 

“Indeed, they are deniers of the truth who say, “God is the Christ, the son of Mary.” For the Christ himself said, “Children of Israel, serve God, my Lord and your Lord.” If anyone associates anything with God, God will forbid him the Garden and the Fire will be his home. The wrongdoers shall have no helpers. They are deniers of the truth who say, “God is one of the three.” There is only One God. If they do not desist from so saying, a painful punishment is bound to befall such of them as are bent on denying the truth.” (Quran 5:72-73)


沒有留言:

張貼留言